After having qualified for the Beijing Olympics 2008, Scott Spann had problems with his knees, but thought nothing of it. He had it for several months leading into the Olympics, and swam through the Games with it. Afterwards, it turns out his knee had been broken for six months. And then it got worse. Ouch! Via Gold Medal Mel.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help