In order to meet the coaches’ learning needs and their demanding schedule, WADA launches CoachTrue, the computer-based, self-teaching anti-doping tool. It consists of a pre-test, evaluating the coach’s current knowledge, video tutorials, scenario-based activities, some fun test called ‘Who Wants to Play True’, post-test and certification. Read more here on fina.org.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming