ESPN caught up with now retired Olympian Aaron Peirsol, at the 10K Crippen SafeSwim in Fort Lauderdale, honoring Fran Crippen by doing what he lived for – racing in the open water. Peirsol turns out to be an eager open water swimmer, still swimming 3-4 days a week while enjoying his retirement. Via espn.go.com.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help