Norway’s Forsvarsbygg will announce on 2 May, who gets to rent the old sewer facilities under Festningsplassen in Oslo, very intriguingly described as more or less not used since 1979. Two cinema companies want to build Norway’s biggest cinema there, while the Norwegian Swimming Federation want to turn them into a 4000 square metre big water recreational facility, including a 4-lane 50 meter pool for training, a 50 meter pool for education and fun, a zone for diving, and a zone for just relaxing in. Via aftenposten.no.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming