Fourth day of China nationals produced one Asian record and two more Chinese records, when Wang Chengxiang set an Asian and Chinese record with 4:11.89 in the men’s 400 IM, Sun Yang set a Chinese record with 1:44.99 in the men’s 200 freestyle, and Li Xuanxu set a Chinese record with 16:09.56 in the women’s 1500 freestyle. Read more on SwimNews.com and SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?