Interesting column here on SwimmingWorld Magazine, about the danger of inadvertent doping from contaminated food in China. Prior to the Beijing Games in 2008, the risks were know to be significant, and food control therefore strict in the Olympic village. The same risks exist today, but there will be no Olympic-type village at the World Championships in Shanghai. Is FINA taking any precautions, asks the columnist.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars