Denmark’s 800m World champion Lotte Friis set a second best time in the World this year at the Championnats de France today, winning the 1500 freestyle in 16:06.74, ahead of Chile’s Kristel Kobrich in 16:16.73 and French Aurélie Muller in 16:27.77. In the men’s 800 freestyle, France’s Sébastien Rouault won comfortably with a time of 7:54.95, ahead of Sébastien Fraysse in 8:02.35 and teenager Damien Joly in 8:03.01. Denmark’s Mads Glæsner was 4th in 8:03.69. Results here and here, read also SwimNews.com.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars