Netherland’s Inge Dekker clocked 24.87 for a dominant victory in the 50 freestyle at Championnats de France, ahead of Angéla Tavernier on 25.91 and 15-year-old Béryl Gastaldello on 25.99, before still breathless clocking 58.70 to win the 100 butterfly ahead of Aurore Mongel on 59.33 and Diane Bui Duyet on 59.43. See results here and here. Denmark’s Jeanette Ottesen missed the final but managed a 58.93 second-best time overall in the B final. Read SwimNews.com.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars