17-year-old David Nolan set two individual USA high school and age group (17-18) records during the PIAA Swimming Championships this weekend, improving upon his own 200 yards medley record from 1:43.43 last year to 1:41.39 now, and swimming 45.49 in the 100 yard backstroke, where the age group record was 46.11 and the high school record 46.75. The 200 medley records is the 8th best time at all, with only NCAA swimmers like Ryan Lochte (1:40.08), Bradley Alley (1:40.49) and Michael Phelps (1:40.58) bettering him. Source: simma.nu/no.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars