University of Houston head coach Mark Taylor passed away late Friday evening of an apparent heart attack in Austin, Texas. His wife, Lorrain, and his two sons, Troy and Zane, survive Taylor, 50. Taylor had just completed his ninth season as head coach for the Houston swimming team. Before that, he coached teams in Denmark, Iceland, Lithuania and Great Britain, including Louise Ørnstedt who placed fourth in the 100 backstroke at the World Short Course Championships in Moscow in April 2002. Read SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars