The Natwest Island Games are sort of the Olympic Games of small island countries, including islands like Åland, Bermuda, Falkland Islands, Frøya, Gibraltar, Greenland, Jersey, Menorca, Prince Edward Island, Rhodes, Saaremaa and St Helena. Faroe Islands won the last games in Åland in 2009, primarily because of Faroese swimmers winning 21 of the total 34 gold medals, that the Faroese won in all sports disciplines all together. This year the 14th games will be on the Isle of Wight, from 25th June to 1st July. See www.natwestislandgames2011.co.uk.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?