If you are contemplating on going to the Olympics in London 2012 as a spectator, it is now between 15th March and 26th April that you have to apply for a ticket. They are quite expensive, from £20 to £450 to see the swimming, depending on where you sit and if it is prelims or finals. Kids under 16 get away with paying their age in pound sterling, and seniors above 60 with paying £16. Here is a video promoting the greatest show on Earth, where swimming gets its fair share.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?