Double Olympic champion Rebecca Adlington posted the fastest time since the non-textile suits were banned, when she yesterday won the 800 freestyle at the British Gas Championships 2011, with a time of 8:20.23. “I would have loved to have scraped under 8:20 but hopefully it’ll come at worlds”. Read SwimNews.com.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars