Armed police gave the children a scare when they stormed the Papamoa Swimming Club lesson in Papamoa, New Zealand, apprehending the man they were after, but not before all of the people at the swimming pool were ordered to lay on the ground. Once the man was apprehended, the police took time to talk with the children, showing them some of their weapons including a Taser. Source: sunlive.co.nz.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?