Michael Phelps won all 5 of 5 events that he participated in at the Indianapolis 2011 Grand Prix this weekend, every time with a World’s best time this year. Thursday 1:46.27 in 200 freestyle and 51.75 in 100 fly, Friday 1:55.34 in 200 fly, and Saturday 1:56.88 í 200 IM and 48.89 in 100 freestyle, long course meters. He has never been faster outside of the big events, and still sees room for improvement. Read SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help