According to the Herald Sun, russian Gennadij Touretski, who guided the careers of Olympic gold medallists and world record-breakers Michael Klim and Alexander Popov, is set to formally secure a new coaching deal with Ian Thorpe. Touretski coaches out of Tenero, a small town on the shores of Lake Maggiore, about an hour’s drive from the Australian Institute of Sport’s European headquarters in Varese, Italy.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars