Zimbabwe’s Kirsty Coventry improved her 200 backstroke world record from 2:05.24 to 2:04.81. Michael Phelps became first man under 50 second in the 100 butterfly, with a time of 49.82 where Cavic’s world record from the semifinal was 50.01. Britain’s Liam Tancock set a new 50 backstroke world record, with a time of 24.08 where USA’s Randall Bal’s world record was 24.33. And the Chinese women set a new 4×100 medley world record, with a time of 3:52.19 where Australia’s world record was 3:52.69.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?