Germany’s Paul Biedermann became the first man under 1:41 in the 200 short course meter freestyle, swimming 1:40.83 where Ian Thorpe’s world record was 1:41.10. USA’s Randall Bal became the first man under 23 seconds in the 50 backstroke, swimming 20.87 where Peter Marshall’s world record from earlier this week was 23.05. And Australia’s Marieke Guehrer became the first woman under 25 seconds in the 50 butterfly, swimming 24.99 where Therese Alshammars world record from earlier this week was 25.31.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?