Very interesting read about the state of the art Australian Institute of Sport, where they monitor everything and use pacemaker lights and other stuff to sharpen up training. Also interesting read about how Bernard, Nystrand and Sullivan use video analysis and lots of races to keep ahead of the pack.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars